Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Boiled eggs and toast is one of my favourite meals. :D

How's everyone tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

all ok here :)

I'm listening to a podcast about stress, hints and tips for stress, might use some of them for my next presentation

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »
    Good job writer. Only 15 mins(ish) left on this download, I miss having good internet. Downloading 2gb games taking a few hours is a pain in the arse.

What game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I have to wait 3 mins in between laying hair on my superhero I need a new comp asap she should be done by tonight though

is anyone else's boards acting up today, taking a long time to load pages?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's been behaving for me, are you seeing anything in particular to say what's delaying it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

*sheepishly crawls into lair*

Um.... hai. I are not dedded :)

How are ya'll. Didja miss me?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What game?

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's been behaving for me, are you seeing anything in particular to say what's delaying it?

the on the browser window at the top, a circle goes round and round to as it's loading and down the bottom I see 'processing request.' not sure what's up

hdowney wrote:
    How are ya'll. Didja miss me?

Hi hdowney :)

• Advertisement

hiya hdowney :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hmm, not sure about that, might be Writer, apologies. Are you on the phone or a computer?

Welcome back hdowney!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hmm, not sure about that, might be Writer, apologies. Are you on the phone or a computer?

Welcome back hdowney!

no worries shim, I'm on a computer, using google chrone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

the on the browser window at the top, a circle goes round and round to as it's loading and down the bottom I see 'processing request.' not sure what's up

That happens to me if my internet is slow but it could be a fair few bombing the site making it slower not that I am an expert but just going by my own net connection it sometimes does that >.<

My headache has returned but I'm hoping my massive mug of chocolate will help it to leave again. :p

Satori Rae wrote: »
    That happens to me if my internet is slow but it could be a fair few bombing the site making it slower not that I am an expert but just going by my own net connection it sometimes does that >.<

yeah could be the net or a lot of us on this, not sure really

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not really noticing any issues myself.

Angron wrote:
    I'm not really noticing any issues myself.
    How's the boss tonight? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

And I have finally finished all 10 of the Marvel movies released so far, ahead of seeing Age Of Ultron tomorrow afternoon.

My headache has returned but I'm hoping my massive mug of chocolate will help it to leave again. :p

I don't think the chocolate will help. But that's just me. Hope the pain buggers off on ya asap
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And I have finally finished all 10 of the Marvel movies released so far, ahead of seeing Age Of Ultron tomorrow afternoon.

I re-watched them all and now need to see the new one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi hdowney. Don't think we've been aquainted yet :)

Paws damn you I want hot chocolate now lol.... &#55357;&#56841;

hdowney wrote:
    I don't think the chocolate will help. But that's just me. Hope the pain buggers off on ya asap
    Maybe not actually but I really wanted hot chocolate :o How are you hdowney?
    heyday30 wrote:
    Paws damn you I want hot chocolate now lol....
    *makes hot chocolate for heyday*

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi hdowney. Don't think we've been aquainted yet :)

Paws damn you I want hot chocolate now lol.... ��

Well hellow ther. I'm Helen, from Wicklow, bit craycray but sound!

Maybe not actually but I really wanted hot chocolate :o How are you hdowney?

*makes hot chocolate for heyday*

Lifes been mostly a pile of poop lately if I am honest, but I'm ok ish now. Got put on Disability Allowance which is helping somewhat. No more dole q

How are you sweetie?

How's the boss tonight? :D

Eh, all right. You?

hdowney wrote:
    Lifes been mostly a pile of poop lately if I am honest, but I'm ok ish now. Got put on Disability Allowance which is helping somewhat. No more dole q
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things continue to get better for you though. Good that you don't need to be dealing with the dole queue. It's not really a nice place to be, especially when the people that work in the office seem to think they're above you. There last time I was in the office there was one woman standing at the door telling people which queue to go into and you'd swear she was heading cattle. I was genuinely upset and p1ssed off for the rest of the day.

Sorry, that turned into a rant.. :o
    hdowney wrote:
    How are you sweetie?
    I'm doing OK. Getting sick of being unemployed and single but that's not really anything new, lol. :)

Angron wrote:
    Eh, all right. You?

Only all right?

Meh, can't really complain. I'm doing OK.

Well, I mean in good news I may be getting a new rottie puppy, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much in case it doesn't work out.

Rottie puppies are gorgeous :D

I'll cross my fingers for you, sir.

deleted my cache, history from laptop, boards works again:D

• Advertisement

Rottie puppies are gorgeous :D

I'll cross my fingers for you, sir.

Aye, I've been waiting for one to come in to the NAC once I was feeling up to getting a new pet since my own girl died.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement