Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Think I might have a few drinks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh dear! Is it any good?

I gotta decide what to watch next myself, do folks here want to help me out?

What do you get? The infatuation with Bunny, or?
    It's started off well enough, it's all "let's play on the legend, but he's a mortal slaying mortal enemies" and I'm only 15 mins in - John Hurt's just appeared!
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    Think I might have a few drinks

I highly encourage it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's started off well enough, it's all "let's play on the legend, but he's a mortal slaying mortal enemies" and I'm only 15 mins in - John Hurt's just appeared!

I highly encourage it!

Got a bottle of Finlandia in the kitchen with my name on it, usually I am not keen on vodka but this is lush!

Good stuff SR, get it inta ya! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    Werk? Didja get sorted so?

Also links I sooooooooo get it :)

I still working there. Just gotta keep my anger in check, for now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I can't drink at home at all :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Just had a bottle of Galway Hooker Stout.

My opinion on it is as follows...

55404433.jpg

I was only watching Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon's "The Trip" last week, very funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I quite liked The Trip and the exaggerated versions they played of themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i think i best be off to bed guys, so night night :)

• Advertisement

NN Writer!

Yea, it was fun to see them playing a caricature of themselves as seen by themselves and each other :D

I was actually itching to go out for a drink this weekend, because I probably won't get the chance again really before I'm leavin' on a jet plane. The folks I was planning to have a drink with didn't go out yesterday because it was too miserable, and then didn't go out today because they were tired.

Been itchin' for a whiskey sour again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

This thread is clinically dead, time to bring it back by way of defib, anyone still awake?

Right here!

Still chugging the booze Shim?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This thread is clinically dead, time to bring it back by way of defib, anyone still awake?

I'll get the lightning rods, you call Thor.

I'll get the lightning rods, you call Thor.

Good thing i got him on speed dial then.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flaps into Lair landing on couch pillows**

Hi all! :D

Hello Swannie!

I've had 3 jugs of Rum Dinger - 2400 ML (cause I've measured it all out with my measuring jug).

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie flaps into Lair landing on couch pillows**

Hi all! :D

Swannie, good to see you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hello Swannie!
    Methinks Shiminay never sleeps! I catch him in the Lair day and night!
    Swannie, good to see you.
    Hayyyyy wolf!

A good Community Manager never sleeps ;)

That's probably why we only normally last 3 years in the job :P

A good Community Manager never sleeps ;)

That's probably why we only normally last 3 years in the job :P
    Naaaaaaaa, you are an institution Shiminay. You always were and always will be! Just have to drink more buckets of tea! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A small bit of the way into my long ass haul back to Ireland. Exhausting stuff. *chugs pint*

Black Swan wrote: »
    Naaaaaaaa, you are an institution Shiminay. You always were and always will be! Just have to drink more buckets of tea! :cool:

Had the full pot of tea earlier to start me off, dunno how I'd have started the day without it :D

I've had a lorra rum tonight too, yayyy! :D

There's never enough rum...! Yo ho ho!

Aloha Grem (hi and bye). Have to run to market before close. Bye all.

A small bit of the way into my long ass haul back to Ireland. Exhausting stuff. *chugs pint*

Where are you coming from :eek:?

Had the full pot of tea earlier to start me off, dunno how I'd have started the day without it :D

yay for rum.

Morning folks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys :)

I was wrecked last night and I fell asleep really early. Don't know why I was so tired. Maybe it was all the walking I did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement