Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mornin' paws ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh dear! Is it any good?

I gotta decide what to watch next myself, do folks here want to help me out?

What do you get? The infatuation with Bunny, or?

Yep the infatuation :)

I got no sleep last night :( was SO tired buy my own brain kept me awake. Damn brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    Mornin' paws
    Good morning Links :)

hdowney wrote:
    I got no sleep last night was SO tired buy my own brain kept me awake. Damn brain.

Morning hdowney :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Happy Star Wars day Nocs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU LORD SHIM.

Need to get my car out so I can get out of here for a while but the whole reason I'm going is because everyone is in a mood and my mother's car is blocking mine.. Maybe I'll stay put in my room..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Eugh, hate that :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Playing Minecraft ATM and it can be infuriating at the best of times :mad: in saying that I did build myself a lovely house :D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Need to get my car out so I can get out of here for a while but the whole reason I'm going is because everyone is in a mood and my mother's car is blocking mine.. Maybe I'll stay put in my room..

Go out and move it yourself paws if ya can, feck staying in your room .

• Advertisement

Go out and move it yourself paws if ya can, feck staying in your room .

I can't handle that car at all tbh...

I'll test the waters...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hdowney wrote: »
    Yep the infatuation :)

Oh my she is so worth getting infatuated with :D

I'm actually seriously tempted to see if I could manage her Steam Powered Giraffe persona 'Rabbit' as a cosplay:

tumblr_nnj8dfRB9w1r69kkdo1_1280.jpg

What thinks you nocs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hey Nocs.

Not in the greatest of humours at the moment. Stupid misunderstanding just escalated into a full blown argument over nothing. God dammit. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hey Nocs.

Not in the greatest of humours at the moment. Stupid misunderstanding just escalated into a full blown argument over nothing. God dammit. :(

*hugs* Sorry to hear that MT.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Thanks Hugo. It'll sort itself out but I just hate it at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Hidy hi

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hidy hi

How's our SR?

Sr has crawled out of bed with a big bad head on her and is thinking about pizza :P Hows my peeps?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Sr has crawled out of bed with a big bad head on her and is thinking about pizza :P Hows my peeps?

I had pizza last night. Go wild SR! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

omg there is the telepathy so!

cause i just came to let ye all know that pizza IS in the oven!

and it smells goooooUd :D

• Advertisement

I had pizza last night. Go wild SR! :D

There was me south park and a bit o booze alright >.< A nice cosey night in was had. Thank the gods it is a BH!!! *crawls in lair corner*

One of these times I am actually going to crash... I just turn into a bundle of stress and nerves when my Mam comes with me.

Before today is over I'll either have burst into tears or have killed someone.

One of these times I am actually going to crash... I just turn into a bundle of stress and nerves when my Mam comes with me.

Before today is over I'll either have burst into tears or have killed someone.

whats wrong? :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It was nice to hear my uncle say he's voting Yes :D He was saying even though he's near 70 and old fashioned, who are they to say who can't get married.

Angron wrote: »
    It was nice to hear my uncle say he's voting Yes :D He was saying even though he's near 70 and old fashioned, who are they to say who can't get married.

My mam doing the same shes younger saying that though. We never discussed being gay growing up but she was like meh leave them live the way they want.
    Everyone should be entitled to, which is amazing really considering the way she was raised. I think this will fly through :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy guys:)

Satori Rae wrote:
    whats wrong? :/
    I'm trying to practice for my driving test and I am honestly getting worse at some things the more time that goes on. I seem to be OK when I'm with the instructor. My Mam is the only one with a full licence that can come with me, she's a really nervous driver and I don't think it's doing either of us any good. I'm going to fail it if I don't get more confident.
    Angron wrote:
    It was nice to hear my uncle say he's voting Yes He was saying even though he's near 70 and old fashioned, who are they to say who can't get married.
    That's actually quite nice. My aunt insists there were no gay people in her day..

Take a few minutes to breathe if she got her licence and she is nervous, you should be able to get yours :D

True I suppose. I just need to pass it. I can't go through much more of this. Driving every evening with her shifting around, jumping at everything and pressing her imaginary brake.

I'm in an awful mood now. I honestly just want to cry, but I cant.

• Advertisement

Just ignore her behavior plus she won't be with you on the day :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement