Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Truefact - carry on!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Up to much Shim?

Flat out, I'm missing the lovely Niamh from my side for this week, so I'm double jobbing.

How's about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hiya all, work suc*s even when you love it lol...

on me second coffee today
    how are we?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Listening to some music on spotify and reading up about Chaotic cults in 40k, it's all very exciting :P

• Advertisement

cool, im trying to install some commercial software my company purchased for us but it takes forever to download it..

I'm doing reports and have the joy that is the Boards hello@ email address to tackle yet...

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm doing reports and have the joy that is the Boards hello@ email address to tackle yet...

I knew I'd an email to send yet.....

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Get out! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

How are we all? Are we behaving ourselves? :p

When I read that, all I could think of was a line from another great show: "I aim to misbehave" :pac:

I think your decision to avoid the Batman thread may be a wise one!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello all, fairly caught up on sleep now. Got my dog back too so am rather delighted. :D

Yea, I'm hyped for the game having seen the trailer that showed the co-op combat and I've already bought it now, so there's no point in stressing about what lies ahead :p

Afternoon Grem, where was doge?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

She was with my friend while i way away.. Btw, is anyone else having an issue with boards forum selection? All i have across the top is "Talk to - Boards.ie - Topics - Regional - Adverts.ie" Did i feck it up?.

Nope, there was a reorganization, so that's all that's supposed to be there.

Angron wrote: »
    Nope, there was a reorganization, so that's all that's supposed to be there.

Thanks Angron, was confuzzled there. How are you?

Ah I'm okay, yourself?

Only ok?. I'm on a come down i think now. But have tea and doggy to help out. Catching up on some tv and being lazy right now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Glad to see you back Grem!! :)

Yea, I'm hyped for the game having seen the trailer that showed the co-op combat and I've already bought it now, so there's no point in stressing about what lies ahead :p

I'm the same, (though worried about how it'll run on my system!) but find it really hard to resist those spoiler tags!!! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

WB Gremmy :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So Star Lord is here, where's the rest of The Guardians??

I'm in need of new graphics for sure, will probably go for new motherboard, cpu and RAM next year.

I've to save for possible nuptials next year, so spending on a new rig would be frowned upon... :(

Oh, meant to say hello and welcome to you Star Lord..

Star Lord wrote: »
    I've to save for possible nuptials next year, so spending on a new rig would be frowned upon... :(

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

Say you want a traditional wedding - that means her father needs to pay you and pay for the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Walked to the library to bring back the book I got a couple of weeks ago. Library is closed until Thursday. I'll finish the John Grisham one tonight and start into another of the books I got in charity shops.

I lead a exciting life. :/

Gods I'd love a month off just to read all the stuff I've gotten in the last few weeks.

Finishing the book about The KLF. I've got Mick Foley's autobiography to read for podcast homework. I've also got the new Greg Proops "Smartest Book In The World" to start and there was another couple of books I got around my birthday to get a look in too!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My brother's read that Mick Foley book.

I have too much free time so I'm reading a lot lately. I would prefer to be working and reading tbh :p

this tv series the bridge is not that bad at all .. and the girl is quite enjoyable character in a way...

reminds me briefly on the killing ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Any of ye with android phones update Google play services? Reviews are not great so half afraid to update it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement