Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Haven't had an update for it push out on my phone yet (or at least if it has, I've not noticed). Is that on Android Lollipop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

KKkitty wrote: »
    Any of ye with android phones update Google play services? Reviews are not great so half afraid to update it.

I turn off all updates unless I need something I'll go look at reviews (usually the worst ones) then see whats the worst thing it can do and then decide. Other wise I seem to get swamped with constant updates that slow my phone, wich rages me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm on kit kat. Every time I go to use a Google app I get a push notification to update it. The reviews are bad enough.

Ah, I usually let it keep itself up to date (HTC One M7, Tis new phone time I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey guys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Paws how ya doin?.

I'm doing well, how are you? :)

Hey hey hey also, man I am in a feisty mood.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying not to be too down after spending two weeks with my best mate half a world away.. It was bloody brilliant but reality bites a bit.

I sense shenanigans are on the way :p

• Advertisement

Trying not to be too down after spending two weeks with my best mate half a world away.. It was bloody brilliant but reality bites a bit.

That has to be tough Grem. Hope you had an awesome time though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Cooking a nice big thai curry :D NOM NOM NOM!

I really want to move to Canada!!

Ooh yum! Enjoy, Links!

My best friend has arrived for his fourth visit of the day :rolleyes:

Ooh yum! Enjoy, Links!

My best friend has arrived for his fourth visit of the day :rolleyes:

Do I smell sarcasm? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Shiminay wrote: »
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

Say you want a traditional wedding - that means her father needs to pay you and pay for the whole thing.

Purposely avoiding all the traditional stuff, it'll be a small (very small) immediate family and their partners affair. And that's if we don't just elope! Part of me (and her!) is just thinking wedding/honeymoon in one somewhere fabulous with just the two of us would be great! The parents would never forgive us though. :/

It was an amazing adventure but man I miss her badly already. Might try plan to go again soon.. Anyway, enough whingeing out of me, how have you guys been doing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Satori Rae wrote:
    Do I smell sarcasm?
    Just a bit.. :p
    It was an amazing adventure but man I miss her badly already. Might try plan to go again soon.. Anyway, enough whingeing out of me, how have you guys been doing?
    Hopefully you can go again soon Grem. All good here. Having dinner and planning on trying to finish this book. It seems to be taking ages even though I'm enjoying it.

We missed your bubbly self we did :( Thats how we have been :)

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hey hey hey also, man I am in a feisty mood.

Are we just going to leave this here? Untouched? I'm going to touch it. I'm curious to see how it reacts under stimulation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, food glorious food! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

YBBBoeh.jpg

Shiminay wrote: »
    Are we just going to leave this here? Untouched? I'm going to touch it. I'm curious to see how it reacts under stimulation.

*ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Eh it's no HERE'S JOHNNY, but 8/10 for trying Ted :P

Hi pals o/

Hi sephy!!!!!!!!

What kind of curry did you make links?

We missed your bubbly self we did :( Thats how we have been :)

Aww that's sweet. *le blush* have to say I missed checking in with you all too. Who said food?. Does Guinness count?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Lol don't take that from young 93 now at all ted :D :pac:
    Hi sephy!!!!!!!!

What kind of curry did you make links?

How's our SR Doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »

I'll take an 8 from you young chap.

• Advertisement