Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Cool article on how Robert Downey Jr went from addict to Avenger

http://uproxx.com/movies/2015/05/robert-downey-jr-addict-to-avenger/

Fascinating read.

Seen that earlier ... I <3 him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Seen that earlier ... I <3 him :o

Join the Cult of our mighty God RDJ :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    Last time a politician called I answered the door with the dog in my arms. Let's just say she didn't like him. Growling teeth showing the lot.

Never more proud :)

LOVE IT! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh Bunny...

Oh Bunny... :o

I want chocolate >.<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

LOVE IT! :D:D:D

She also hates the postman and coloured people( my dog that is) poor pooch is nuts!

Oh dear, that's less useful tbh heyday :)

There's a staffie puppy across the hall, I've only met her the once, but she was all excite!

Then there's a little scruffy fart of a puppy in the flat below me - all territorial at their sliding door when she see's me picking some dandelion leaves for Alexander :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of our dogs can be a cantankerous little fart. He loves myself, my brother and my mam, growls at my sisters, and barks at pretty much everyone else.

Oh dear, that's less useful tbh heyday :)

There's a staffie puppy across the hall, I've only met her the once, but she was all excite!

Then there's a little scruffy fart of a puppy in the flat below me - all territorial at their sliding door when she see's me picking some dandelion leaves for Alexander :D

Dogs are funny creatures.

They are, great craic and great head-desk in equal measure :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dogs are funny creatures. :D

I still think about some of the dogs (and cats) that I met while I was working and wonder how they're doing. Probably sad but anyway.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

My little baby will bark at anyone and anything until she gets a sniff of them and then she's all friendly :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Every dog I have ever lived with:
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox

That's really cute :D

Links234 wrote:
    My little baby will bark at anyone and anything until she gets a sniff of them and then she's all friendly
    One of mine barks at the ice cream van.. And he's afraid of milk cartons. :confused:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox

Ahh. Love it. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I has the poster of that hanging in my bedroom

One of mine barks at the ice cream van.. And he's afraid of milk cartons. :confused:

My dogs attack bales of hay, bins, mirrors, giant ice cream cones outside shops :O

You have to love dogs though. They're just so wonderfully daft and wonderfully clever at the same time! :)

You have to love dogs though. They're just so wonderfully daft and wonderfully clever at the same time! :)

I adore mine I carry their picture around with me in my wallet!!! Don't care how sad that is :P

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote:
    I adore mine I carry their picture around with me in my wallet!!! Don't care how sad that is
    That's not sad, that's lovely! :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I adore mine I carry their picture around with me in my wallet!!! Don't care how sad that is :P

Mine too SR. they are my fur babies. Don't care how cracked people think I am :D

My buddy has a shell :p

That's not sad, that's lovely! :D

you should see my fb an ode to my pooches need more pics up their in fact there is never enough >.<

Bet he easy to take for walks.

I miss my bearded dragon :( I like shell buddies too, my old house mate had one called him squirt he did. Cute little fecker.

Bet he easy to take for walks.

Well he gets around really quickly when I let him out for a run from his table :)

He's been a great addition to my life and his martial arts training goes well...

Shiminay wrote:
    He's been a great addition to my life and his martial arts training goes well...

Should we start calling you Master Shiminay? :p

Should we start calling you Master Shiminay? :p

You mean you don't already :eek: :p

• Advertisement

Well he gets around really quickly when I let him out for a run from his table :)

has he decided on a weapon yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement