Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

New thread for every single done deal ad. Ideally naming the thread with three question marks.

How about no.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

How about no

???

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Justjens

gctest50 wrote: »

And some Morgans, but AFAIK not Healey, and I've been under one recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

I find the add very strange ,as to my certain knowledge , no part of a chassis of an Austin Healey MK3 is constructed in timber. Strange also , is the description " 3 door Coupe " as its plainly a 2 door Roadster. If this add is genuine , then the only true information is the Price. BTW This the First link to DD that I"ve ever posted. Something highly suspicious for anyone who knows about Big Healeys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

odd that, last healy 3000 i got up close and personal too defo had a metal chassis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭mossy50

all steel chassis body built by the jenson motor company and they were then assembled at BMC abington only 42926 were built

Advertisement