Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED-Person experienced in AutoCAD to help Student

Options
  • 19-04-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have an assignment I am totally lost on in Cad 2D. Wanted to find someone out there that uses this program regular to help me with a drawing that needs to be submitted by the end of the month. I will of course pay for the assistance.

Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Is this for college? You should get in touch with your lecturer about this first and take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mazi

Yes it is. I would if it would be helpful but unfortunately not. I am at a disadvantage as I have no prior experience so it is quite difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

mazi wrote: »
    Yes it is. I would if it would be helpful but unfortunately not. I am at a disadvantage as I have no prior experience so it is quite difficult.

There's quite a learning curve invovled in CAD type work. But it should be doable....depending on what you need to do of course.

I'd look through tutorials online and see if they gave you the information you needed. You should reach out to classmates as well, they may be having the same trouble (if they have to work with CAD also.)

Advertisement