Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beko washing machine programmes cycle times very long

Options
  • 19-04-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Bought a new Beko 10kg machine which promised 'quick' wash programmes. Used it on said programmes and very long. Eg 40min nearer 90min! 20min took 45min! Didnt overload. Seems to wash on short time but then when it goes to rinse and spin another 40 to 50 min is added on to overall time. How this is 'quick' or 'Ecosmart' is beyond me. Am I missing something or are the makers and vendor telling fibs. Bought the thing for the so called quick wash programmes etc and am fuming as it wasnt cheap. Do I have any come back with the shop who sold it or is there a get out clause. Anybody got the same problem or can help be very grateful? Many thanks for any help Flissa.

Advertisement