Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 dead after attack on a bank in Jalalabad

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

wes wrote: »
    So looks like some people have decided to take the thread and make it one about having a go at another poster instead :rolleyes:.

The politics he subscribes to have been disastrous in the rest of Europe. Personally I don't think we will get to the level that we have seen in the UK, but he repeatedly refuses to confirm that he supports said results in Ireland. He has repeatedly refused, on five occasions in this thread alone, to explicitly condemn Islamist terrorism and child rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

wes wrote: »
    So looks like some people have decided to take the thread and make it one about having a go at another poster instead :rolleyes:.
    I'm out. But if one poster decides to make claims everywhere then deny it and make flimsy claims denying he stated what he stated any backlash is brought upon himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

............... He has repeatedly refused, on five occasions in this thread alone, to explicitly condemn Islamist terrorism and child rape.

Where did this occur?

Nodin wrote: »
    Where did this occur?

Six times now so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

The politics he subscribes to have been disastrous in the rest of Europe.

So, basically you disagree with Nodin's politics, so used this thread to have a go.
    Personally I don't think we will get to the level that we have seen in the UK, but he repeatedly refuses to confirm that he supports said results in Ireland. He has repeatedly refused, on five occasions in this thread alone, to explicitly condemn Islamist terrorism and child rape.

Why would anyone answer that question? You attacked the guy out of the blue. Your claims are bull**** childish insults, and quite frankly its rather disgusting that you have used the deaths of 35 people as an excuse to exercise some bizarre internet vendetta against another poster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The politics he subscribes to have been disastrous in the rest of Europe. Personally I don't think we will get to the level that we have seen in the UK, but he repeatedly refuses to confirm that he supports said results in Ireland. He has repeatedly refused, on five occasions in this thread alone, to explicitly condemn Islamist terrorism and child rape.
    MOD: There are billions of crimes you haven't condemned and that doesn't mean you support them. So stop pretending that anyone here supports rape or terrorism or anything else you want to think up.
    I'm out. But if one poster decides to make claims everywhere then deny it and make flimsy claims denying he stated what he stated any backlash is brought upon himself.

And just to make it official, since you clearly don't actually want to add anything to the thread, don't post in it again.

humanji wrote: »
    MOD: There are billions of crimes you haven't condemned and that doesn't mean you support them. So stop pretending that anyone here supports rape or terrorism or anything else you want to think up.

.[/B]

If I hate the thought of killing someone in a drunken car crash, but I persisted in driving hammered every weekend, I shouldn't be too surprised if eventually my actions lead to a death on the roads.

Similarly, if Nodin campaigns for his pet causes and one of them blows himself up at Shannon, he may not have wanted it to happen, but he and his ilk are still part of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: Okay, don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭SeanW

Nodin wrote: »
    You mean when it happens in Dublin again.

There are people there who don't deserve to suffer yet do so, and they are humans like the rest of us.
    This is one of the few things you've posted that I agree with.

Advertisement