Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Hair Removeal - why such big price differences?

Options
  • 19-04-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Looking at getting this done and I don't understand why the price differences between places are so huge. Looking on some deal sites you can get it for €59 - €99 but on some sites its €400 - €600 - am I missing something here?
    Can anyone recommend the best value option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

lg01 wrote: »
    Looking at getting this done and I don't understand why the price differences between places are so huge. Looking on some deal sites you can get it for €59 - €99 but on some sites its €400 - €600 - am I missing something here?
    Can anyone recommend the best value option?

Would it be €59-€99 per session?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

I bought a voucher from a deal site for Heaven on O'Connell street. 6 sessions for €69 or €79 (can't remember exactly).
    I've had four sessions done so far on my underarms and I'm very happy with the results. I haven't had to shave since the last session, which was 4 weeks ago. The hair's pretty much all gone apart from a couple of hairs around the outside that were missed.

They have the same deal up on living social at the moment. :)

Edit: It was €79 for six sessions, not per session.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭lg01

Looking into it the deals only seem to be for a small area, like basic bikini but not full. Anyone know of any deals that do full bikini/brazillian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

You could ring the above and say you saw the other deal and could they give you a good deal on a larger part. I do it all the time when I see deals on groupon. I contact the place directly and they always give you a deal cause they don't have to pay the fee to the middle man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 yc02

That's a really good idea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

yes I seen that deal before for heaven and they let me upgrade to a Brazilian, I just had to pat extra for it !

Advertisement