Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hub (siants and sinners

Options
  • 19-04-2015 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Passed Saints and sinners earlier today and its now Called the Hub live music and bar nice to see something new happening in town .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Curious regarding the paint job on it; Harmony Beauty Salon currently in the Haddens Car Park at the Bridewell Lane junction beside Scraggs/Paddy Powers is to relocate to Saints & Sinners.

A Pint & a Pedicure!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dm2978

That new signage was painted over earlier, wonder what is going on there?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 djakajack

yeah i heard the person that owns Harmony bought the building i also heard it would be a beauty salon and also saw the signage gone today.... strange perhaps they weren't happy with the sign suppose no matter what goes on its one less vacant building in town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Pretty sure it's a salon going in there, not a pub. So scuttlebutt goes anyway

Advertisement