Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford ....Beautiful

Options
  • 19-04-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Okay i'm Biased
    BUT ....I've been working in the UK since last year. I get home now and again and am always excited to get to the Bridge (A childhood thing i've never lost) :D
    When you go to the shop in the UK you are given a plastic bag for nearly everything. Round where i live every road,tree and ditch is littered with plastic bags that have been discarded by lazy people who see it as normal, it looks manky.
    I remember when home used to be like this but not anymore. I'm always struck by how clean the old City looks when i come home....So even if i didn't agree with the plastic bag tax at the time ...i now see the logic of it. Its unbelievable that people here in the UK argue that it wouldn't make a difference to the environment...Go figgir

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I agree it is exceptionally clean to the highest standards and above, despite a very small percentage of filthy animals who continue to fly tip.
    Hats off all round to the council.

Advertisement