Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eye-shadow for blue eyes??

Options
  • 19-04-2015 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

What colour eye-shadow goes well with blue eyes? I wear glasses so don't usually wear eye make-up but I like to try it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Donald73

Silver eye shadows really make blue eyes pop I find, also coppery shades - MAC have a shade called Amber Lights that I bought and it looks really great against blue eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette works great with blue eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette works great with blue eyes

Yes Naked two is great with blue eyes. Fantastic palette. One of the colours in it is called Pistol, its a silvery grey colour and its really lovely with blue eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

MAC Coppering is beautiful with blue eyes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Another vote for Naked 2, I'm close to hitting pan on Tease, Pistol and Busted, as well as Bootycall which makes for a nice highlighting shade if you're pale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

My favourites are: half baked by urban decay, Amber lights by Mac and satin taupe by Mac. They are all gold/brownish colours! The urban decay one is my favourite out of the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Another vote for Naked 2. It's a neutral palette and of course has the usual browns and taupes, which look great no matter what your eye colour.
    Also has some fab golds and bronzes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Sorry to hijack this thread, but what shades look well on brown eyes?? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

cactusgal wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but what shades look well on brown eyes?? Thanks :)

I always thought plum shades are lovely on brown eyes. The dark purple really seems to make them pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭saralou2011

Thanks for all the help. I will treat myself to the urban decay palette and get experimenting :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

The MUA Heaven and Earth Palette is great as well if you want to go a bit cheaper than Urban Decay - I use mine daily over more expensive shadows! Its available in Superdrug.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭acon2119

If you use the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer under your eyeshadow your eyeshadow will stay on perfect from early morning until you decide to take it off late that night.

Advertisement