Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flies in Rorys

• 19-04-2015 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey guys- how much are the flies in Rory's now?? And what's the selection like ( small brown trout flies)
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Hi,

It depends in certain flies! They can go for 80c-90c-1.00 Because certain flies would use more materials to make which would make them more expensive! But Rorys Tackle shop is very good shop and should have good selection of flies, Meaby ring them before hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Welllmade1745

Hi,

It depends in certain flies! They can go for 80c-90c-1.00 Because certain flies would use more materials to make which would make them more expensive! But Rorys Tackle shop is very good shop and should have good selection of flies, Meaby ring them before hand?

That's fine I told myself I wouldn't pay more than around a euro a fly, thanks for the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Yea, Normally i buy my flies online! As there much cheapish and very good quality!

Advertisement