Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes Equality Wicklow canvassing

Options
  • 19-04-2015 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone wants to join yes equality wicklow canvassing let me know - we are intensely canvassing door to door in Greystones and Bray - I am happy to put up the canvassing schedule here each week

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

For the purposes of a balanced and unbiased thread, I'm sure there's a No campaign somewhere out there.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

astrofluff wrote: »
    For the purposes of a balanced and unbiased thread, I'm sure there's a No campaign somewhere out there.

There is. I heard there was some no cavassers in Bray this week. But Wicklow doesnt have strong campaigns compared to other countries

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Greystones canvassing schedule
    Sunday 26th
    12:30pm-2pm - Meet at Eden Gate Centre at 12:30 -
    Monday 27th
    6:45pm - Meet at Tesco Greystones - little carpark to right hand side as you enter

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

astrofluff wrote: »

:eek: We do a good job here, how dare you!!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

Look forward to it. Hope the weather improves :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement