Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telecommunication Solicitor Recommendation

Options
  • 19-04-2015 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I am looking for a solicitor in Dublin experienced in telecommunication. I have found Eames so far.

Any other recommendation?

Another question is, does anyone can give me some price range, how much should I calculate with? I am starting a new business and want a legal advisory on it, to make sure everything is OK with it.

Many thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,723 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This rule includes a ban on any kind of advertising, direct or indirect, solicited or unsolicited.

This rule also means that solicitor recommendations cannot be sought or given. Use the PM function if you wish but please do not post publicly. Do not PM moderators of this forum for recommendations.

From time-to-time, there may be threads in which advertising may be allowed at the discretion of the moderators. These threads will be clearly marked and it is imperative that any moderator instruction(s) contained therein are followed absolutely.
    Sorry, solicitor recommendations are not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement