Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Really regret finishing it.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

OP I think it's best if you do give dating a miss for a while, this whole thing has come across as you being a little dramatic. Tbf, the guy probably picked up on that. Figure out your own mind, and then consider relationships again.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BrowmThomas

We got on really well, I stupidly finished it, regretted it and asked him if he wants to try again? He doesn't want to.
    I'm moving on.
    Call it dramatic if you want, but I call it a stupid mistake I made rather than dramatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

What you could do at this stage is ask a mod to close the thread. If that's what you want of course :)

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

You are not a bunny boiler, but if you post on boards you have to be prepared to be mocked and insulted because some of the posters here thrive on it.

Mod:
    Not on this forum we don't. This forum is for supportive, constructive and helpful advice, and if anyone feels that a poster is mocking or insulting anyone then report the post and we will deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BrowmThomas

Thanks all for your input & replies.

Mods if you can, please close the thread.

BT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement