Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which bike pump?

• 20-04-2015 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I'm looking for suggestions for a new pump. Ideally one that will fit my race bike and my commuter bike (dual sport).

I've tried the whole C02 cartridges and tbh I'm not a fan of them and want to get back to having a compact pump that I can carry around but also something reliable and one that will get me to 100 psi without breaking to much of a sweat.

Is there anything new out there or any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭Konkers

keano007 wrote: »
    I'm looking for suggestions for a new pump. Ideally one that will fit my race bike and my commuter bike (dual sport).

I've tried the whole C02 cartridges and tbh I'm not a fan of them and want to get back to having a compact pump that I can carry around but also something reliable and one that will get me to 100 psi without breaking to much of a sweat.

Is there anything new out there or any suggestions?

I have a top peak mini morph. It does what you say you want. I had the larger version with the gauge before but don't think it was worth the extra weight size and cost in hind sight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I have an older version of this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/airwave-motion-floor-mount-mini-pump-2015/rp-prod126133

Great pump.

It's like a mini track pump that you can hold with your foot and pump like a "track" pump.

I've also let the air out of a wheel and know that with 250 "pumps" you are back to 118-119 PSI.

If anyone has a "life" going free, talk to my missus.

:/

Advertisement