Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iphone 4s reception problems

• 20-04-2015 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Bought a iphone 4s on adverts a couple of months ago for my son and his reception works fine in our house(vodaphone) when in the right places as with all our other phones in the house.

So decided to buy one myself to replace my old Eriksson which was on Tesco mobile which had a good enough service around here.

Getting a bad reception from it no matter where in the house that I go.

Switched to Vodaphone to see if I could get the same reception as my sons but to no avail.

I presume its not the atenna as I have a decent reception elsewhere,is there anything else I could try?

Advertisement