Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSAP-UCC Psychology

Options
  • 20-04-2015 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I just got 68 percentile do you think this is enough for psychology ucc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

I think you would need to be aiming for above the 90 percentile

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ducksounds

It depends largely on the results of others who have applied for psychology at UCC and the cut off score set by the college. If a lot of applicants for the course have higher percentile scores then that will, naturally, have an impact. Bear in mind too, the interviews are not just a formality and could make all the difference.

All the best

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭SameHorse

ducksounds wrote: »
    ...and the cut off score set by the college.

precisely. and judging by how the percentiles measure up against the actual scores this year - I would be very surprised if the actual score represented by the 68 percentile would be enough to pass the cut off.

applying to ucc psychology from the leaving cert requires 510 points.

only way to be sure is to try contacting the relevant office in UCC for mature applicants or the psychology faculty.

Advertisement