Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Shop Market Street Dundalk

Options
  • 20-04-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Is this shop closed down? I have paid money off a pram and was going to collect it but the shutters are down and the place is empty. I tried ringing the number but it rings out and the mobile number provided on there FB page is switched off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭doney84

Yeah as far as I know it closed down about two weeks ago ... hope you get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

apparently there is an issue with Rent on the current premises. A friend of mine got through to them on the mobile number and they said they are still honoring all orders...

supposed to be moving to a new premises in a the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

neacy69 wrote: »
    apparently there is an issue with Rent on the current premises. A friend of mine got through to them on the mobile number and they said they are still honoring all orders...

supposed to be moving to a new premises in a the next few weeks

Is there any chance you could get the mobile number from your friend and PM it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

Just in case you haven't been in touch with them yet - they are supposed to be moving to a new shop beside the old Dunnes on Park St but need to sort out some legal issues before they can get settled. I have a friend who had a car seat delivered and fitted from them this week, so they still have your pram for you.

Advertisement