Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 20-4-2015

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Such a good promo from Kane, felt like real emotion too. Makes the cage match more interesting too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I found it a bit sad tbh seeing Kane throwing a temper tantrum like that. It just didn't seem to fit his character at all. It was like something George Costanza would do.

The crowd were into it though (much to my bewilderment) so I guess I'm in the minority in not liking it. This whole Authority shtick just bores me to tears, really. I'm so over it at this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

A kiss my arse match, really? ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thoroughly enjoyed Sheamus there. He's already miles better than when he was that stale babyface.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Summer rae <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

They should have Orton giving these random RKOs forever. Its brilliant

That's an odd new finisher. What's that even called? An inverted DDT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Shocking finisher.

Another meh Raw. Nothing really stood out except for the random RKOs. The day it goes back to 2 hours will be a happy day for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

So........... What happened last night :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So........... What happened last night :)

I just finished watching the show, and I couldn't tell you....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I found it a bit sad tbh seeing Kane throwing a temper tantrum like that. It just didn't seem to fit his character at all. It was like something George Costanza would do.

Tbf Kane only wanted to be called T-Bone. :cool:

Haven't watched Raw since the tedious post mania show but the Extreme Rules card looks decent on paper bar Big Show vs. Reigns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

People would like Roman if he became a Bo man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Bo Dallas got more of a reaction than Roman Reigns, WWE have to realise something is seriously wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope the Miz and Mizdown feud isn't down would love to see Mizdown now get the win at SS

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bo Dallas got more of a reaction than Roman Reigns, WWE have to realise something is seriously wrong!

The fact he's been completely jettisoned from the main event makes me think they do know. Even though he's fighting Big Show, he's still being kept away from the rest of the Authority at the moment, and isn't being portrayed as being all that important at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Kanes promo backstage was brilliant , if only he did stuff like that all the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,254 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why have the Miz/Mizdow match on here instead of PPV? Though seeing some fans with replica belts upside down behind The Miz, I now want Miz to win the title so he can wear it that way.

I'm surprised when Harper threw Ambrose off the entrance stage that they didn't make Dean act like it was a big drop, since it was probably lower than the ring.

When Sheamus was talking and said "Your boy bands, your Zigglers, your Daniel Bryans" I thought he was saying "Your boy bands, your singers and your Daniel..." and until he said Bryans, I expected O'Donnells.

Who were the twin Rosebuds?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Emma in talking in her real voice and acting normal

Advertisement