Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone locking itself off the 3 network

Options
  • 20-04-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭

The 3 signal here is crap anyway.
    One of the phones we have sometimes locks itself off the network, with a circle with a line through it showing were the signal should be.
    I have to reboot the fone to get it back online.
    The problem is that all texts and email just get backed up

Is it the fone or the network is at fault?
    Its a samsung GT I8190
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

If the signal is bad then it sounds like a network fault. Is there anyone else on three with the same problems in your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

If the signal is bad then it sounds like a network fault. Is there anyone else on three with the same problems in your house.
    Three other fones, two samsung and one iPhone all on three, but none of this lot actually lock out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Three other fones, two samsung and one iPhone all on three, but none of this lot actually lock out.

Sounds more than likely a phone or SIM card issue. Try threes talk to forum here on boards. The reps are very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Sounds more than likely a phone or SIM card issue. Try threes talk to forum here on boards. The reps are very helpful.

Thanks, have a spare 3 SIM here so will switch them around to see if its the SIM before I get onto the guys here.

Advertisement