Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Only??

Options
  • 20-04-2015 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Is it possible to get a Broadband only package with Eircom. I am currently an e-fibre customer nearing the and of my initial 2 year contract and I never use my landline and would like to get rid of this portion of my bill if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

netopia wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a Broadband only package with Eircom. I am currently an e-fibre customer nearing the and of my initial 2 year contract and I never use my landline and would like to get rid of this portion of my bill if possible.

Hi netopia

We do have different options available around this however I would recommend calling our loyalty team on 1901(enter tele no, option 2 then option 4) & they will be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kkapp

Vodafone do a efibre only product. I am nearing the end of my Eircom contract and this seems to be the best option as I also never use my landline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    Vodafone do a efibre only product. I am nearing the end of my Eircom contract and this seems to be the best option as I also never use my landline.
    Hi kkapp

eircom also have a solo broadband package available too - please feel free to speak with eircoms cancellations and loyalty team on free phone 1901 if you would like to find out more.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭thehouses

I'm with Vodafone and it's €35 per month for broadband only. There is no limit at all on your usage. The price may have increased slightly since I signed up. They would be worth a call. Much nicer company to deal with than Eircom too.

Advertisement