Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing & midwifery 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hols11

Are the offers out? I can't see any-mite not b getting one! !! So nervous. Anyone hoping to get to letterkenny i.t or dcu? This is going to b a long day

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anpanman

It has contradictory statements on the Cao website. One states round A offers are made 0600 tomorrow morning. The other states 1600 today so we will have to wait and see. Hopefully this afternoon though!! Waiting is awful! I feel sick with it today! Good luck everyone 😊

hols11 wrote: »
    Are the offers out? I can't see any-mite not b getting one! !! So nervous. Anyone hoping to get to letterkenny i.t or dcu? This is going to b a long day
    I applied to dcu, tcd and Dundalk for all mature nursing courses. Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jenny rennie

My choices are all Waterford as I can't travel. All 3 disciplines.

My choices are all Waterford as I can't travel. All 3 disciplines.

I hope you get a place! The wait is really hard the day is dragging I might need to do something to take my mind off it!

• Advertisement

anpanman wrote: »
    I hope you get a place! The wait is really hard the day is dragging I might need to do something to take my mind off it!

I know. It's still so early & ive no motivation to do anything! Good luck to you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Carolinerach

I know this is torture. Fingers crossed IT comes out before lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Liah27

I know this is torture. Fingers crossed IT comes out before lunch

Wil they defo be out today? I e mailed cao to see, as they have today at 4pm and tomorrow at 6? But no reply yet!! Im soooo nervous. Does anyone have sligo down?

Liah27 wrote: »
    Wil they defo be out today? I e mailed cao to see, as they have today at 4pm and tomorrow at 6? But no reply yet!! Im soooo nervous. Does anyone have sligo down?

Ok so cao just e mailes me back there are out at 4pm today girls!!!! Good luck to u all :)

Ok so cao just e mailes me back there are out at 4pm today girls!!!! Good luck to u all :)

And boys! :D

• Advertisement

And boys! :D

Haha sorry the lads and the lassies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hols11

Do u only get an email if an offer is being offered?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mairinh

Good luck everyone, down to our final hour of waiting!

Did anyone get an offer? Just logged into cao and it said no offers are made at this time and then round one offers available tomorrow so what does that mean? :(

I got my offer just now and accepted it for dcu

Wel done to u!!! Its not looking good for me! :(

Wel done to u!!! Its not looking good for me! :(

Did your offer come through? Maybe some go in tomorrow morning?

Did your offer come through? Maybe some go in tomorrow morning?

No nothing yet! It just says no offers avqilable at this time click here to see offer dates. Then when i click in, it says round one offers available july 4th @ 6?? Did u get an order of merit list or anything?? Im soo confused. What course did you apply for??

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭beanie.

No offer here yet,
    I had 176 on the test, not sure it's enough.

Congrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Niaveee

Just got an offer from ucd General nursing, I'm over the moon. Hope you all get what you want too,

No nothing yet! It just says no offers avqilable at this time click here to see offer dates. Then when i click in, it says round one offers available july 4th @ 6?? Did u get an order of merit list or anything?? Im soo confused. What course did you apply for??

No order of merit list. As I logged in to the 'my application' bit there was a box with the course I applied for and an accept button with the course code on it. Then they emailed me saying they've received my acceptance of the course and the college would send me info pack for registration. I applied for all nursing courses in dcu, tcd and Dundalk got offered ID nursing In dcu.

I got my 2nd choice, psych in WIT. Hoping for a deferral well done everyone & remember lots more offers to come x

If anyone with an offer wouldn't mind sharing their test score it would be appreciated.

Mine was 172

Mine was 172
    Thanks, I know it depends on demand for each course, but you've given me some bit of hope for a round 2 offer.

beanie. wrote: »
    Thanks, I know it depends on demand for each course, but you've given me some bit of hope for a round 2 offer.

What did it say when you logged into cao?

No problem. What was your score & choices?

What did it say when you logged into cao?
    It gave me my 3rd choice and a week to accept.

• Advertisement

No problem. What was your score & choices?
    176, midwifery and general nursing in UL.

Advertisement