Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing & midwifery 2015

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anpanman

Liah27 wrote: »
    I had psychiatric down but no id nursing. Id nursing seems to be the lowest points. You could always apply through vacant places. I remember last year a few colleges had places left in id. But i think if u do id nursing you cant get into general or psychiatric. Wats ur plan now

I got ID nursing in dcu so I intend to work as an ID nurse after I finish the degree. There is plenty of work in it and I think for me I would be much better suited for ID than general after reading all about it

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NoelRonan

Liah27 wrote: »
    Oh god thats awful. Its such a stupid system. I didnt get an offer either. Have you applied to castlebar? They dont send out offers until 29th july. Wats your plan now? Would you try uk through the clearing system?

I got an offer for ID in DCU which I accepted, although psych was my first preference I'm interested in ID too so I'll play it by ear. Good luck anyway in whichever route you take.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anpanman

Does anyone know when we will receive registration information from the colleges?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

Dont lose hope if you havent got an offer YET!

There will be plenty of other rounds and numerous people will decline their places for multiple reasons.

There also will be deferrals so those places will be freed up for this year too.

Next round is at the end of July and they will continue potentially into October if places arent filled.

SO, continue with your SUSI applications and keep any child care plans in place. A lot of late offers get declined and re-offered when people cant take them up because they've let childcare go...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

anpanman wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we will receive registration information from the colleges?

Some registration information has already gone out but its entirely dependent on the Uni. Some of the Uni's wait until after leaving cert offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Jfk1904

did anyone else get offered tralee IT psych nursing???

• Registered Users Posts: 22 chigenrgn

has any1 accepted children and general in ucd???

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Starrgrrl

I'm heading to TCD to study ID nursing! Delighted but nervous, especially because I won't be able to make to mature student orientation. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bonsaitree

Starrgrrl wrote: »
    I'm heading to TCD to study ID nursing! Delighted but nervous, especially because I won't be able to make to mature student orientation. Hopefully I won't miss out on too much!
    Hi Starrgrrl, have you been invited to register online yet? I'm going to do general in TCD and haven't heard about
    registration from them...Still waiting...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Starrgrrl

bonsaitree wrote: »
    Hi Starrgrrl, have you been invited to register online yet? I'm going to do general in TCD and haven't heard about
    registration from them...Still waiting...

Nothing yet. I have had my financial statement issued though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement