Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating college year for just one module?

Options
  • 20-04-2015 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Basically I'm worried i've failed one of my modules, can I JUST repeat that one module the year after (and if I can will the tuition fees be cheaper or the same?) or do I have to repeat all the modules I've passed as well?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Badwulf wrote: »
    Basically I'm worried i've failed one of my modules, can I JUST repeat that one module the year after (and if I can will the tuition fees be cheaper or the same?) or do I have to repeat all the modules I've passed as well?

You only repeat the module you have failed, depends on the module as to whether its a year repeat or just a project/ca to pass in the Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

what about fees? would I have to pay the whole sha-bang (like 2.5 or what ever it was) or will it be cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Badwulf wrote: »
    what about fees? would I have to pay the whole sha-bang (like 2.5 or what ever it was) or will it be cheaper?

It should be pro rata. Eg If that full course is 60 credits but the module you're repeating is 15 credits, then you just pay for 15 credits. Ring the Fees Office and they'll give you an idea of what the cost will be.

Advertisement