Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoos

Options
  • 20-04-2015 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for an apprenticeship in tattooing anyone offering any thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

markspark wrote: »
    Looking for an apprenticeship in tattooing anyone offering any thanks

latest?cb=20090804000746

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ah lads go easy.First post and all that and he might not come back.We could do with new blood excuse the pun around here.

Don't need to be putting peeps off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭gipi

Pins n Needles in Phibsborough were looking for an apprentice - they posted on tbeir facebook page the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AaronToal1987

Hey I would like to know does anyone have any tips on getting a tattoo apprenticeship in Dublin I'd love to learn how to and I've been asking around for years but still no takers, I have no prob working for free, cleaning the shop, setting up the station, braking it down, manning the desk helping with social media and marketing and being there everyday the place is open.

Thanks for any advice you's can give me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Art school, and loads, and I mean tons of quality artwork to show them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement