Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moisturiser with spf

Options
  • 20-04-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone I'm looking for recommendations for a moisturiser for combination skin with an spf I use clinique products and I was thinking if getting their even better skin tone correcting moisturiser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Craigels wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm looking for recommendations for a moisturiser for combination skin with an spf I use clinique products and I was thinking if getting their even better skin tone correcting moisturiser.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

Simple do a moisturiser with spf 30 that I really like. If you want the full benefit of spf remember to use a quarter teaspoon for the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I wear suncream separately. I use this and this. Gives better protection! And I have never really found a moisturiser with SPF that I like very much...the Olay one is okay! Olay SPF 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

I would recommend that you use a separate moisturiser and sun cream to get better results and full protection. Also remember that you need a quarter tea spoon for your face and another quarter for your neck so that's half a teaspoon for face and neck to get full coverage. Lastly make sure you get a suncream with a high UVA/UVB rating and an SPF of at least 15 but preferably 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭xxXCuteypieXxx

Image do an excellent spf moisturiser I use their matte spf 32 and i love it! Great base for makeup too. They do a hydrating spf 30 for dry/normal skin, spf 50 for more mature skin types and they also have a spf spray that can reapplied throughout the day without disturbing your makeup. Its a zinc oxide based moisturiser and its full of antioxidants. It smells fab and doesn't have that white chalky residue you get from most spf's. The only thing is you can only buy it from skin clinics and it cost €42.50. Well worth it though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

soap and glory do a BB cream with spf 25, its translucent and really more of a moisturiser. 50ml for €16. Am using it instead of a separate sunblock (half teaspoon for the face)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I also use a seperate sunscreen as well as my moisturiser. I use Soap and Glory "Make yourself Youthful Sunshield" I stocked up last year when there was a price error on the site. I find it very good as its light and does not leave a residue.

Advertisement