Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want To Put Money Into My Savings Account

Options
  • 20-04-2015 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have recently moved to Canada in the last couple of months and now have a steady income in my bank account in Canada. So I have quite a lot of money in my BOI current account which I want to move to one of my savings accounts, this is something which I guessed I could easily do with online banking. However I can not do this!

I know lots of people who move their money back and forth between their current account and their savings account but there is no option for me to do this.

So how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Liam90, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We have a wide range of savings accounts available to customers and the transfer process will depend on your specific account type. 

If you would like to confirm your savings account type, we would be more than happy to assist you with this query. 

Just to mention, please do not include any account numbers in your reply for security purposes. 

You can also find more information on our savings products here on our website. 

Looking forward to hearing from you again, 

Elaine 

Advertisement