Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

privacy window film

Options
  • 20-04-2015 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there. does anyone know a good Irish site for a nice range of decorative window film to apply for bathrooms. I have found a great one in the UK but its pricey (each panel costs around 30£) and then the p&p would add to it. I have 4 windows to do with 3 of them having 2 panels so its a good bit of film and I don't want boring stuff, would like something different/decorative for each room. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,594 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You can buy sprays to do this job too (Privacy), might be worth checking out. Although if you are looing for decorative, its not much use!

Easily cleaned off too if you change your mind in future.

Re: decorative films, did you check out Amazon or eBay?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MisseyB

I used this on my own bathroom windows. I only need to put it on part of the window, which kept the cost down.

The best thing about this film is that it is applied with water, i.e. no adhesive, so it's easy to apply and can be reapplied again and again.

https://elainebutler.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/stunning-privacy-film-for-windows/

Advertisement