Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reply to emails

Options
  • 20-04-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hello.
    Starting on the  second of April 2015, I have sent four emails to info@libertyinsuranc.ie, that contained a PDF of my no claims bonus. I have rang twice to ask why I have received no response. The tone of your operator was less than charming, and as of now I do not have a confirmation of receipt of the mail I re-sent yesterday.
    Can you please tell me what else I can do.

Do you have a normal phone number to ring, as your 1850 is very expensive?

Thank you.No reply to emails

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

dubguy45 wrote: »
    Hello.
    Starting on the  second of April 2015, I have sent four emails to info@libertyinsuranc.ie, that contained a PDF of my no claims bonus. I have rang twice to ask why I have received no response. The tone of your operator was less than charming, and as of now I do not have a confirmation of receipt of the mail I re-sent yesterday.

Hi dubguy45,
    I'm sorry you were unhappy with how one of our operators spoke to you, I am keen to look into this for you. Also, I will check your file to see if your No Claims Bonus has been received. Please PM me your details.
    Our correct e-mail address is info@libertyinsurance.ie and our 1890 89 1890 is a Lo call number, but I can give you a call back today.
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

dubguy45 wrote: »
    Hello.

Hi dubguy45,
    I'm sorry you were unhappy with how one of our operators spoke to you, I am keen to look into this for you. Also, I will check your file to see if your No Claims Bonus has been received. Please PM me your details.
    Our correct e-mail address is info@libertyinsurance.ie and our 1890 89 1890 is a Lo call number, but I can give you a call back today.
    Una
    Thanks Una. Will PM shortly.

Advertisement