Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Annual Ride Out 2015 - Suggestions?

• 20-04-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭

What about the Aran Islands? One day drive down, one night stay over, drive back next day?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Nothing to do or see on the island mate, and you would ride around it in 10 mins. Not a bad idea heading off somewhere but aran islands!!! You on the tourist board or wha'!!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Great idea Skill, dunno bout Aran Islands but if we could get something going it would be great crack

Defo up for it if it goes ahead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

valentia island?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I won't be going, but here's a suggestion for 2 nights
    Day one: http://goo.gl/maps/5FA2r
    Day two: Donegal
    Day three: Home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Depending when its on I will see about making it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

I think if we did a 2 night thing it would probably reduce the numbers.

I would suggest a planned route around/ across Ireland. Include some decent landmarks for pics and bants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well you could advertise it as a 2 stage.....across/around Ireland, then anyone that wants to (arranged beforehand) carry on and do another night.

Advertisement