Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan to Dublin Private Bus Company

Options
  • 21-04-2015 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

I am looking to go to Navan on May 2nd. for the under 21 All Ireland football final.

Does anyone know of a private bus company operating between Navan and Dublin Airport. The game is fixed for 6.00 so I would be needing a return journey to Dublin sometime after eight or nine o'clock.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Xenophile wrote: »
    I am looking to go to Navan on May 2nd. for the under 21 All Ireland football final.

Does anyone know of a private bus company operating between Navan and Dublin Airport. The game is fixed for 6.00 so I would be needing a return journey to Dublin sometime after eight or nine o'clock.

Would you not use the bus eireann service from the airport. It's the 109a and the buses leave hourly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Would you not use the bus eireann service from the airport. It's the 109a and the buses leave hourly.

Thanks for your help, the problem is that there is a strike called for on that day. If the strike is called off at least I will have the information!

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Sherlof3

Sillan tours run buses from Dublin to Navan might be worth contacting them to see if they're planning on doing any buses through the airport?

Sherlof3 wrote: »
    Sillan tours run buses from Dublin to Navan might be worth contacting them to see if they're planning on doing any buses through the airport?

Thank you , but I regret that the Saturday time table does not suit as it is very restricted, the company seems mainly to cater for students from Cootehill to Dublin, Monday to Friday.

http://www.sillan.ie/

Update, the game has been switched to Parnell Park, Dublin. I have no idea why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Xenophile wrote: »
    Update, the game has been switched to Parnell Park, Dublin. I have no idea why!
    pitch is in bad condition which is the reason.
    Theres no consideration given to carless people by the GAA in general in Ireland so the bus strike is not the reason.
    Places like Clones have essentially no useful bus service on match days yet are awarded loads of games.

Advertisement