Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunnes free grocery delivery

Options
  • 21-04-2015 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

recently see the post in dunnes store which offers free delivery when spend over 25euro in grocery. how will it work? could they deliver milk and meat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Phone Dunnes and ask them

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Must be a way to get people shopping there after the strike. I won't be giving them anymore business because of the disgraceful way they treat their staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

recently see the post in dunnes store which offers free delivery when spend over 25euro in grocery. how will it work? could they deliver milk and meat?

First I have heard of Dunnes Stores doing grocery home delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

JTMan wrote: »
    First I have heard of Dunnes Stores doing grocery home delivery.
    I don't think the city centre stores would do it, or if they did there would probably be a distance limit but I know that a lot of the more localised ones deliver - there used to be a €4 or €5 charge - basically you'd pack up your bags in a trolly & they'd deliver it later that day, but people would usually bring frozen goods & stuff like milk & butter with them as there would be a delay on delivery. Handy for people without cars doing a large shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,890 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They're trialling it for a full launch at some point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

L1011 wrote: »
    They're trialling it for a full launch at some point.

Wonderful ill keep an eye out for the zero hour contract grocery delivery jobs.

Advertisement