Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 Cash/Capital Introduced

Options
  • 21-04-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    My question is regarding tax form 11e. In a partnership, if one person puts forward all cash/capital, do you both write in the amount on your tax returns, or does the person who put forward the money only write in theirs, and you leave yours blank.
    I feel like it should be there, to give a complete idea of the accounts, but I would like to make sure first.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

//MOD

OP I think you'll find this forum more suitable for your question rather than Work & Jobs.

New Mods; if it's not a suitable fit feel free to send it back.

//MOD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭nompere

Partnership accounts go in a Form 1(Firms) and then each individual's form 11 refers to the partnership PPS number and only includes the individual partner's share of income and capital allowances.

Advertisement