Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unidays River Island student Code? Please!

Options
  • 21-04-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi are there any students out there who could give me a code to use on River Island online? Please! Would love to pick up some kids clothes:) Pm me..Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ron 1

SarB89 wrote: »
    Hi is there any students out there who could give me a code to use on River Island online? Please! Would love to pick up some kids clothes:) Pm me..Thank you.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Anyone else got one? It would be most appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

Hi , I was wondering if someone would mind sending me a pm with the code..thanks a million :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gemma84

Any chance of a code, going to order a few things and a code would be most helpful on my already empty pockets!!!! Pleass

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi if anyone has a student code i'd really appreciate it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭hug0

I would love a student code too for river island? If anyone has one please pm me.

Advertisement