Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D75 Fun Run - May 24th

Options
  • 21-04-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Darn it! That should read D7k!!

D75 Fun Run Registration

Anyone else signing up for this? I'm thinking about it. I'm running the WMM on June 1st so this would be a good 'long run' to get in before then!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭glacial_pace71

It does seem very oriented towards families. However, the prices for individual entries are reasonable given that it's essentially a school fundraiser.

Another plus is the novelty of a 7k race: I don't know of too many of these.

The route is a good one - the Kybher is a tough hill but the downhill start should provide a good boost, and it would thin people out. There aren't any chokepoints really, even if there are a few sharp bends.

I might give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

I'm signing up today. Early bird sign up is still open so now is a good day to do it!

It's a little short for the miles I'll need to run that day but I'm going to do the race and then keep running to make up the distance.

Advertisement