If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldring NS1000 Expedition

Options
  • 21-04-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm looking for a noise cancelling headphones and came across the Goldring NS1000. How much could you do them for with delivery to Cork?

Thanks,

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

walus wrote: »
    Guys,

I'm looking for a noise cancelling headphones and came across the Goldring NS1000. How much could you do them for with delivery to Cork?

Thanks,
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12582-ns1000-expedition.aspx

Nice headphone and available at just €99.99 online on www.richersounds.ie and that includes shipping to the real capital..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Guys,

Thanks,
    Hi Walus.

The Goldring NS1000 are a nice sounding headphone.

They are currently priced at 99.99 euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12582-ns1000-expedition.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

snap..

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Thanks lads. Just pulled the trigger. On the order confirmation it says 3-5 working days. Do you think I'll get them before the weekend?

Thanks lads. Just pulled the trigger. On the order confirmation it says 3-5 working days. Do you think I'll get them before the weekend?
    Hi Walus.

Thanks for the order.

Unfortunately it would be Monday before they would be delivered.

They are on our Direct Shipment which goes straight from our main warehouse in Manchester to our customers.

They will give you a little call before they delivery out to you.

• Advertisement

Hi,

I still am waiting for those headphones that I ordered on the 22nd of April. The first shipment got stuck someplace and on the 28th I rang you guys to be told another set of headphones was to be despatched. It is 7th of May today and after sending and email and giving you a call yesterday (in a hope of getting a tracking number to confirm the delivery day) I'm still waiting for the info. It has been over two weeks since I ordered and am not very pleased with your service to say the least. Could you please confirm if and when I'll be getting my order? Order number 101455. Thanks.

Hi,

I still am waiting for those headphones that I ordered on the 22nd of April. The first shipment got stuck someplace and on the 28th I rang you guys to be told another set of headphones was to be despatched. It is 7th of May today and after sending and email and giving you a call yesterday (in a hope of getting a tracking number to confirm the delivery day) I'm still waiting for the info. It has been over two weeks since I ordered and am not very pleased with your service to say the least. Could you please confirm if and when I'll be getting my order? Order number 101455. Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

I really do apologies for the hassle with your order.

Somehow our delivery guys have managed to misplaced both pairs the original order and the replacement pair that we have sent.

This is not normally how we operate and deliveries go smoothly. I have personally been in contact with our warehouse and delivery company on this issue.
    A new pair has been shipped today from Manchester. Once they hit Dublin they will call me with the tracking number and I will forward this onto you.

Again I really do apologies for the hassle with this.

I will be back in touch ASAP with the tracking details.

Scratch my previous post. The original shipment arrived this morning. These headphones were shipped on the 22nd of April. Spoke to Brian on this issue already. Thanks.

Scratch my previous post. The original shipment arrived this morning. These headphones were shipped on the 22nd of April. Spoke to Brian on this issue already. Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Great that they arrived all be it weeks late.
    Again I really do apologies for the hassle that was caused with these headphones.

Perhaps the 2nd pair may also turn up at your door at some point.

Kenny,

I'll let you know if it does as someone else from the company might sign off on it while I'm not in the office.

• Advertisement

Kenny,

I'll let you know if it does as someone else from the company might sign off on it while I'm not in the office.
    Hey Walus.

No problem at all.

At the same rate as the last pair it will be week yet before they surface.

Again thanks for the order and apologies for the delay with them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.