Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Business Account Query

Options
  • 21-04-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this in the wrong section. I didn't put it into the Banking Section as it was under Personal.

Anyway I would like to open a Business Account with these as they offer 2 years free fees, but I came across this in the T&C's
    1.9 Normal current account features are not available on the Business Service Account.
    Chequebooks, ATM or Debit cards, Standing Orders (with the exception of facilitating an
    Ulster Bank Business Loan), Direct Debits (with the exception of facilitating an Ulster
    Bank Business Loan) and overdrafts are not available on the Business Service Account

Is a Business Service Account different from a Business Current Account?

I want to be able to use this account the same way as my personal account - online banking, linked to my Paypal account, debit card, etc.

Could anyone shed some light?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Calling them might be quicker than waiting for an answer here.

Advertisement