Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planting service?

• 21-04-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

We landscaped our garden about 7 years ago. There's a patio with walls around it and all the plants are within the walls. At the time we planted shrubs that either turned out to be unsuitable for the garden /looked rubbish/died. A few years later we bought more plants with much the same result.

I'm looking for someone who could design the planting and put some sort of order on it. It's quite a modern looking garden so I'd like it quite structured and planned looking. Also, there's really only colour in it at the end of the summer so it looks quite drab. I'm probably not explaining myself very well but I'd be able to show pictures to describe what I mean.

Can anyone recommend someone that won't cost the earth? Dublin area.

Advertisement