Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are being upgraded to superfast fibre broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MartynasUr

Hi [font=Calibri","sans-serif]MartynasUr[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Would you like to PM me your account details & I will have a look into this for you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Tony[/font]
    Hi Tony, I pm'ed you my account details.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭jos22

MartynasUr wrote: »
    jos22 wrote: »
    so your being Told that there is no 18 month contract, what about direct debit ?
    Odd as the Rep here informed people that 18 months contract is an a requirement

Any rep will say to you that 18month contract is applied to an upgrade (this is for standart upgrade) . The letter i got said that there is no new contract, when i called i told the girl about the letter and asked if there is going to be new contract,  she said no. This upgrade probably applies to only the people thst get the letter.

They did not ask for direct debit and i currently did not have direct debit set up.
     I got the same letter and was told that it was a new 18 month contract,

jos22 wrote: »
     I got the same letter and was told that it was a new 18 month contract,
    Interesting, ill wait for rep to respond on my case.
    All i can say is that when i first called the girl said that there was no new contract, and at the end she cobfirmed that there is no new contract just thst if there is any term left it will be carried over. Also she said that i will receive 2 emails and one of them will say something about 18month contract but she said i can ignore it.
    When i called again the other rep when asked for the details of the term of my contract said that there was none.
    The other rep i talked on the online support said first that 18month contract applies to upgrades, but when i explained my situation and asked to check my account he said there was a note left on the account that there is no new contract.

All im saying is that i think i got upgraded without new contract and im waiting for a rep on this forum to confirm my case. If somehow i ended up on a new 18 month contract i will try to cancel immediately and will challenge the case.

Hi [font=Calibri","sans-serif]MartynasUr[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Would you like to PM me your account details & I will have a look into this for you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Tony[/font]

Hey, still no reply, can you update me on this asap.
    Thanks

Advertisement