Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know any Taxi Service beside Marlay Park?

Options
  • 21-04-2015 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I'll be going to a concert in July and I just want to know what taxi service is available after the concert!

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,441 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Taxi drivers are freelancers, it depends on how many choose to turn up and whether there's a concert or event somewhere else in town finishing at the same time. You could always try Hailo if the queue is too long when you come out or there's no taxis waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I used to drive a Taxi, there will be plenty outside the Park afterwards, unless it's a Saturday night, as this would be busiest night

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 24,077 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Forget Hailo, forget phoning one, forget plentiful.

At the Marlay shows, all the taxis are funnelled into one pick up location on Stonemasons Way, so requested cars cant access their customers anyway.

The closest point I ever managed to pick up a cab after a Marlay Park concert was Rathfarnham Village, 3kms away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I picked one up near Ballinteer Shopping Centre after the Arcade Fire gig, granted I left a little before the end. The taxis tend to come up that road so you could get one whilst walking in that direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I would recommend walking towards Balally LUAS and Dundrum - there are always plenty of them coming up towards Ballinteer after the concerts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement