Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperwork required from Irish Nationwide

Options
  • 21-04-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi hopefully right forum and hopefully someone working in this area may be able to help. I need to get confirmation of a discharge of debt from Irish Nationwide from 1991 to complete a fair deal scheme for my Mam -See below info requested .Any idea where to start , who would/could supply this info

An up to date statement

relating to the charge as detailed at Burden No.002, Pg. 4 of

4 of the enclosed Folio o

r alternatively written proof of discharge of same. The Irish

-

~-,-:;- Nationwide Building Society is owner of this charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Banks only are required to hold information for 6 years. A request like this can be requested from the bank. Past 6 years a court order or a solicitors letter will be needed. There was a embargo on the distraction of records put in place some years back, I'm not sure if this has been removed. Someone else may be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Irish Nationwide loans got acquired by IBRC. IBRC then went into liquidation. The liquidator is KPMG.

As a first step, I suggest you ring the general queries line at IBRC. Details here.

Advertisement