Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account not cancelled

Options
  • 21-04-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

I cancelled my account on 12 Feb by ringing eircom and then emailing phonecan@eircom.ie as instructed, however I've just received another bill so this doesn't seem to have taken effect.

Can this be looked into please, and a refund arranged? I can PM my account number as needed.

thanks,

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Eoin wrote: »
    Hi there,

I cancelled my account on 12 Feb by ringing eircom and then emailing phonecan@eircom.ie as instructed, however I've just received another bill so this doesn't seem to have taken effect.

Can this be looked into please, and a refund arranged? I can PM my account number as needed.

thanks,

Eoin
    Hi Eoin

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this for you

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi Al,

Just wanted to let you know that everything is sorted now, thanks very much for your quick & effective response.

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Eoin wrote: »
    Hi Al,

Just wanted to let you know that everything is sorted now, thanks very much for your quick & effective response.

Eoin
    Thanks for updating the thread Eoin :)

AL

Advertisement