Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk buying toiletries

Options
  • 21-04-2015 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭

Anti perspirant, toothpaste, etc. can be quite pricey. Is it possible to buy it by the crate, i.e. buy a year's supply and get a decent discount? What's to stop anyone from walking into a cash and carry and saying "I'm John Doe, sole trader, give me 50 cans of deodorant, 20 tubes of toothpaste, and 100 razor blades".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Anti perspirant, toothpaste, etc. can be quite pricey. Is it possible to buy it by the crate, i.e. buy a year's supply and get a decent discount? What's to stop anyone from walking into a cash and carry and saying "I'm John Doe, sole trader, give me 50 cans of deodorant, 20 tubes of toothpaste, and 100 razor blades".

Cash and carry isn't cheap for these items normally
    Better off looking for the deals in the supermarkets and stocking up as they are normally below cost price to get customers in
    Dealz is also good, they have various items all priced at €1.49

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I'd second dealz the toothpaste I'm using at the moment is usually 4eur in a supermarket, can't go wrong at 1.49. I'll take 10 please,lol

I ordered razor blades off Amazon ages back when they were good value (better exchange rate then) and they are still being used

It would be nice to have all the deals in one place though, the one stop shop :-)

Advertisement