Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

4 port USB charger

• 21-04-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

With all the apple devices in the house it's time for one charger to free up a few sockets. I was wondering had anyone come across a good 4 port 12w USB charger? I have a mix of iPads and iPhones.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

glineli wrote: »
    Hi

With all the apple devices in the house it's time for one charger to free up a few sockets. I was wondering had anyone come across a good 4 port 12w USB charger? I have a mix of iPads and iPhones.

Any advice would be great

Thanks

Not a 4 port one but IKEA have a 3 port one. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and am happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I bought this on Amazon

One of the handiest things I ever got. Use it for iPad, Android phone, PS4 joypad and my iPhone 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

I bought this on Amazon

One of the handiest things I ever got. Use it for iPad, Android phone, PS4 joypad and my iPhone 6.

That looks very good, looks it will do the quick charging aswell, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Lifesaver for saving plug space anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I have this charger (amd there's a newer, 60w version too) combined with this station and it keeps everything charged and in one place. Discounts might be available if you buy the 2 together (I didn't, but Anker still gave me the discount after I emailed them proof of purchase - great customer service)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Ordered the charger in this topic: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057391794/1/#post94555313 but it will only deliver October...
    Whatever you buy don't buy a cheap Chinese one if you don't want your house to go on fire or electrocute yourself...

Advertisement