Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLANET X

• 21-04-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I'm reading some reports that this is on its way back into our solar system ..
    What's peoples view on this and how if true would effect us- seemingly has 4 moons with it !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Source for this? Sounds like the plot of a bad sci fi movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I'm reading some reports that this is on its way back into our solar system ..
    What's peoples view on this and how if true would effect us- seemingly has 4 moons with it !
    Here we go again :(
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?subforums=1&forum=267&query=Nibiru

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭smokingman

Whatever you do, don't tell him about the lizard people! :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I believe that this Nibiru lark was first posited by a certain Nancy Lieder.

From Wikipedia:
    Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain.

The prosecution rests, Your Honour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

They make great bikes though. Have the Nanolight in bright yellow, fantastic to ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

Bobfletcher investigates.com , there's a few more I will post later !
    Says we might see it by December this year , close to the sun !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Seriously, you should really just head over to the rest of the yahoos in CT if you want to discuss that nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I believe that this Nibiru lark was first posited by a certain Nancy Lieder.

From Wikipedia:

This is her website :) mental :eek::pac:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

December will come and go and you won't have seen anything of the sort I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

The travelling planet, cruising around the galaxy with it's little army of orbiting moons seemingly oblivious to every law of physics we currently understand.

Yeah, sounds legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Wasn't Nibiru due to wipe us all out in 2012? Thankfully it decided to hold off just in time for Bob Fletcher to release a DVD to warn us all about it. And the DVD can be yours for just $24.95 or the low price of just $34.95 if you're outside the US. We salute you Mr Fletcher!

:rolleyes:

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Wasn't Nibiru due to wipe us all out in 2012? Thankfully it decided to hold off just in time for Bob Fletcher to release a DVD to warn us all about it. And the DVD can be yours for just $24.95 or the low price of just $34.95 if you're outside the US. We salute you Mr Fletcher!

Where do I send my money, link please.

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Postmark is on Nibiru somewhere I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

I'm surprised the conspiracy / doomsday theorists haven't lept onto the nemesis theory yet.

Still pluging away with Nibiru.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

SHHHHH

They are planning a come back with the dreaded wandering Black Hole that comes around every five hundred seconds or whatever :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Imagine if there were real dangers out there? Perhaps something like an 'asteroid belt' that would periodically send mountain sized chunks of rock and ice towards the sun? You'd imagine if such a thing existed, instead of getting worked up over SciFi fairy tales, the Nubira/Planet X numpties would focus in that instead? And lobby their governments to fund projects to track 'Near Earth Objects'? Or whatever they might call them. I'm open to suggestions.

endacl wrote: »
    Imagine if there were real dangers out there? Perhaps something like an 'asteroid belt' that would periodically send mountain sized chunks of rock and ice towards the sun? You'd imagine if such a thing existed, instead of getting worked up over SciFi fairy tales, the Nubira/Planet X numpties would focus in that instead? And lobby their governments to fund projects to track 'Near Earth Objects'? Or whatever they might call them. I'm open to suggestions.

Get away with your mad crackpot ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭ps200306

Years ago I visited the Lowell observatory in Flagstaff, AZ and picked up a reprint of the 1930 discovery announcement of Pluto. It was referred to as "Planet X". The idea came from Percival Lowell's calculation that a large outer planet was needed to explain discrepancies in the orbits of the outer gas giants. In subsequent years, not only was Pluto shown to be much smaller than Lowell had supposed, but the supposed orbital discrepancies didn't even exist, so the discovery of Pluto was serendipitous and no Planet X was required at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Researcher links mass extinctions to 'Planet X' (Planet 9)

http://phys.org/news/2016-03-links-mass-extinctions-planet.html

• Advertisement

Researcher links mass extinctions to 'Planet X' (Planet 9)

http://phys.org/news/2016-03-links-mass-extinctions-planet.html

nA72JzG.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Hi,

What really bothers me is the silence on the matter from all the sides.

I watched many videos on YT, i read many articles, written by more or less in the known-about people.
    I've spent a weekend trying to demolish the theory.
    Went online, checked most up to date as time videos, sites and articles.

AND...my problem is that they makes sense.

I have invested huge amount of time, money and feelings in to astronomy, as a science.
    Q: Is the science to prove that out there is a God !?

But, most of the resources available online made sense...
    I guess that some people are blinded by not only a lack of knowledge but also by inability to be flexible and give credit to both sides.
    Investigate both sides arguments and make your own one, right or wrong, is yours to be respected B U T be open minded and research with an open mind, accepting that may surprise you.

Another Q: checked older than 2000 years papers and how do they found that "today" Jupiter will be in Leo constellation and Moon in Virgo !??

I found this channel here the most up to date that covers BOTH aspects, religious AND scientific, with facts from Bible and from Sky map.

Description
    Is Planet-X Real & Is It Biblical? My main focus is to inform viewers of new findings in the field of Biblical astronomy and how these resulting anomalies correlate to biblical records. Three years of research along with astronomical software models of each event that have a repeating overlay to a depth and degree to which the data cross-validated itself was beyond expectations! This site contains: 1.) A representative portion of the information collected. 2.) Charts, graphs and other data supporting the existence of a "mystery planet" which I call Planet-7X (for 7 times Earth's diameter). 3.) There is very strong evidence indicating it's IMMINENT END TIME APPEARANCE. I do not claim to have all the answers, but the considerable research I have conducted is accurate to the extent of my ability to correlate the data. My findings and research are open and available for outside review. Subscribe so you'll see the next video as well as announcements when Planet-7X is first sighted.

Spent few hours of your day and browse / download resources from this Dropbox location here . Try to deny the evidence.

Shortly described here, for none believers:

Another Q: how did the professors in the US of A reported with mathematical arguments just last month that a "new" planet is revolving around our solar system when NASA knew since many years ago !?

Lets assume that there is no planet or near danger to our society, not now, not in our lifetime, as per our political and mass media coverage(s)
    Quick Q: IF is an imminent danger...do you think we will be announced about it !?

Let's watched the movie 2012 again...was there a media report that Earth will experience some catastrophic event OR "they" were busy covering their elite's paper / money trails !?? Does it look and/or feel familiar with today's events !? How many movies made many years ago proved that actually were real life events/facts just the only way to made it public was ... as a movie !?

Yes, I am a good Christian and I do believe in God.
    I see this alert as a awareness process and not a end of us.
    I do believe that we should live our lifes in respect to each other, respecting and not taking as granted our Nature and Earth. I do guess is time for a major shake-up, possible as a wake-up call so that the planet will have a clean reset.

Be good...

endacl wrote: »

There are, just not public yet...

Some of us we met and chat and spend time doing sky gazing together, every few weeks, and so on. True, we kind of know more by name that by face, as we met late in the evening's darkness.

A quick Q here, on astronomy public forum:
    IF one of you will discover something that may prove that is critical to others life/ existence ,will you have "the guts" to go public, taking all the after-event events, be good or bad !?
    If you will see an UFO, even recorded on your astro camera, will you go public !??

You think that's bad? Did you know that all the rocks on Earth are really just FROZEN LAVA? This true but they cover it up, no one talks about this. What if some time this lava melts and burns all of us? Our houses are built on top of this stuff! Some of our homes are even MADE OUT OF IT. Now that is a sign of the end times.

You think that's bad? Did you know that all the rocks on Earth are really just FROZEN LAVA? This true but they cover it up, no one talks about this. What if some time this lava melts and burns all of us? Our houses are built on top of this stuff! Some of our homes are even MADE OUT OF IT. Now that is a sign of the end times.

Thanks. Don't have the information...What I've heard on the unofficial / underground channels is that the current "crisis" on the global warming of our Planet may be caused by the eruption of the many "unknown" volcanoes, sitting under ocean / on the ocean sea bed ,warming up the water. Possible an intense activity, originating from the Earths core higher activity due to magnetism and/or gravitational forces, exercised over it from outside/ external force(s).

Maybe off topic but did you know that our human body chemical structure / composition shares the 13 major chemical elements as the same rocks mentioned above !? So, we believe in Big Bang but not a mention of the relation between our bodies chemical' signature and the Earth's dust, possible other star(s) !?
    "Humans are connected to the earth.Earth has been given to humans as our primary life-support system, supplying our basic biological needs of minerals, water, and air. When proper balance and organization of these components are lost, or denied to us, our bodies return to “dust.” We finish in the simple matter we started from. Just as other created objects break down into their simpler parts when left to the ravages of time, chance, and chemistry so do our bodies."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

10114504.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

rolion wrote: »
    Hi,

What really bothers me is the silence on the matter from all the sides.

I watched many videos on YT, i read many articles, written by more or less in the known-about people.
    I've spent a weekend trying to demolish the theory.
    Went online, checked most up to date as time videos, sites and articles.

AND...my problem is that they makes sense.

I have invested huge amount of time, money and feelings in to astronomy, as a science.
    Q: Is the science to prove that out there is a God !?

But, most of the resources available online made sense...
    I guess that some people are blinded by not only a lack of knowledge but also by inability to be flexible and give credit to both sides.
    Investigate both sides arguments and make your own one, right or wrong, is yours to be respected B U T be open minded and research with an open mind, accepting that may surprise you.

Another Q: checked older than 2000 years papers and how do they found that "today" Jupiter will be in Leo constellation and Moon in Virgo !??

I found this channel here the most up to date that covers BOTH aspects, religious AND scientific, with facts from Bible and from Sky map.

Description
    Is Planet-X Real & Is It Biblical? My main focus is to inform viewers of new findings in the field of Biblical astronomy and how these resulting anomalies correlate to biblical records. Three years of research along with astronomical software models of each event that have a repeating overlay to a depth and degree to which the data cross-validated itself was beyond expectations! This site contains: 1.) A representative portion of the information collected. 2.) Charts, graphs and other data supporting the existence of a "mystery planet" which I call Planet-7X (for 7 times Earth's diameter). 3.) There is very strong evidence indicating it's IMMINENT END TIME APPEARANCE. I do not claim to have all the answers, but the considerable research I have conducted is accurate to the extent of my ability to correlate the data. My findings and research are open and available for outside review. Subscribe so you'll see the next video as well as announcements when Planet-7X is first sighted.

Spent few hours of your day and browse / download resources from this Dropbox location here . Try to deny the evidence.

Shortly described here, for none believers:

Another Q: how did the professors in the US of A reported with mathematical arguments just last month that a "new" planet is revolving around our solar system when NASA knew since many years ago !?

Lets assume that there is no planet or near danger to our society, not now, not in our lifetime, as per our political and mass media coverage(s)
    Quick Q: IF is an imminent danger...do you think we will be announced about it !?

Let's watched the movie 2012 again...was there a media report that Earth will experience some catastrophic event OR "they" were busy covering their elite's paper / money trails !?? Does it look and/or feel familiar with today's events !? How many movies made many years ago proved that actually were real life events/facts just the only way to made it public was ... as a movie !?

Yes, I am a good Christian and I do believe in God.
    I see this alert as a awareness process and not a end of us.
    I do believe that we should live our lifes in respect to each other, respecting and not taking as granted our Nature and Earth. I do guess is time for a major shake-up, possible as a wake-up call so that the planet will have a clean reset.

Be good...

I can partly appreciate your post, however I am experiencing difficulties in trying to understand the conclusion or perhaps the conclusions you are attempting to arrive at?

I don't get this thread.

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I can partly appreciate your post, however I am experiencing difficulties in trying to understand the conclusion or perhaps the conclusions you are attempting to arrive at?

Hi Pat,

I'm not trolling neither "sherry" this time !? :)
    Bashing with old, inappropriate memes is not my type either.

All what I tried to do is to ask to read between the lines, get the point,connect the points and make your own conclusion(s). All information is there (not in my post) just discover it and freely,make your own mind, if you want to.

Regards

• Advertisement

rolion wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

I'm not trolling neither "sherry" this time !? :)
    Bashing with old, inappropriate memes is not my type either.

All what I tried to do is to ask to read between the lines, get the point,connect the points and make your own conclusion(s). All information is there (not in my post) just discover it and freely,make your own mind, if you want to.

Regards
    All you get on Boards in response is "Tinfoil Hat" blah blah, conspiracy theories is --> from the clever folk.

Advertisement