Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Ennell PSA

• 22-04-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭

Not trying to spark up some ill felt conversation here and this may be mostly common knowledge but I thought some might like to know, myself and my father fished Ennell today and after putting the boat in at Lilliput we were about to park up when we noticed broken car window glass on the ground. Parked at the Jonathan Swift centre to be safe as there were a few people about and went about fishing (and unfortunately catching nothing!)

When we came back in this evening another angler who had hired from Lilliput was also coming in and he informed us that Peter from Lilliput Boat Hire had told him to park at the Swift Centre, two cars were broken into at the Lilliput car park last weekend. Sad to hear this is happening and seemingly nothing can be done thus far but mind your cars, I know we all tend to be mindful of what we're leaving on the shore but to hear this confirmed warranted a bit more attention I thought.

Advertisement